суббота, 20 ноября 2021 г.

Did You Get My Message (John C. Morrow).

I'm currently working with Bank of Oklahoma Group plc as a Chief Accounting Officer. I in collaboration with deceased customer's account officer just discovered $16.1 m Dollars of the deceased customer who has no or any next of Kin on record before his demise.

Please can you work with me to claim this fund as the next of kin. I will provide with all the necessary details to contact the Bank directly as I guide you on how we can claim it and possibly invest it in your country.  It's a matter of days. Very easy and simple. All I need is your total trust, sincerity and secrecy.

Contact me on my email:
john_marrow@aol.com
Phone: +1 (631) 386-8100
WhatsApp: +1 (539) 292-5935
Deceased account officer's name,  Jamie Scott. WhatsApp number : +16193249835.

Regards,
John C. Morrow
Chief Accounting Officer
& Senior Vice President

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий